Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daddy dressed Micah, She really wanted to wear this skirt. So she wore it everywhere they went that day. Too Cute!




5 comments:

AH... HALE said...

She is too stinkin cute. We miss you guys! We need to get together again sometime soon. Hope all is going well.

Love ya!
Tenille

Lynette said...

She's so cute! I wish she wasn't so afraid of my belly right now...hm....
Hopefully we'll see you this next weekend over Eeaster?!

No Lymits said...

That is so cute. It is so cute how much she is into what she wears and how she looks. Clay has been asking to go to Micahs house almost everyday, we need to come play again soon.

Kimberly said...

I found your blog through Lynette's. How fun to catch up a bit. And, by the way, does Micah look EXACTLY like you?????????? It's a little creepy how much the same she is of you when you were little!!! LOL

Kimberly said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to say...don't act like you were not wearing the exact same outfit that day. We all know you were!